What is a QR code?
- A QR (or Quick Response) code is a type of two-dimensional barcode.
- Nowadays, it can be scanned using a mobile phone’s camera.
- Some phones may require installing an application for the purpose.
- On scanning, the phone takes you to the web page link which is coded in the QR code.
Can a QR code be used for check-in attendees?
- Yes! Check-in through QR code is very fast and easy.
- It can be used for marking the attendance of:
- Students in the classroom and lecture theatres
- Employees in an office
- Participants in the meetings
- Attendees of open-day, conferences, and symposiums
- Attendees of birthday parties, ceremonies, and funerals, etc.
How does a QR code work for attendees to check-in?
- The attendees are required to scan the QR code generated by the event’s organizer.
- Then, they are taken to the web page where they enter their details (name, ID, etc.)
- They see the confirmation page at the end.
What is the purpose of QRAtt.com?
- At QRAtt.com, the event’s organizer can quickly generate a check-in online form and a QR code that links to the form.
- The QRAtt.com does not require sign-up at all!
How the QRAtt.com can be used by the event organizers?
- At the home page, chooses from the various options for the check-in form:
- ID (or identity): Can be used to accept student roll numbers and employee IDs etc.
- Email and Contact: Good when the participants are not known to the organizer, for example, open-day, conferences, and symposiums.
- Feedback: Very useful to receive feedback from the attendees as a 5-star rating.
- Comments: Helpful for accepting textual feedback and suggestions.
- Enter your email address and passkey.
- Finally, click the “Start Check-in” button.
- You will be taken to the page showing a QR code that has the link to the check-in form.
- You can now share that QR code with your participants:
- Project it on the screen
- Printout and paste on the notice board
- Download and share it on email, Facebook, etc.
- To stop the check-ins or to download the list of attendees:
- Click the "Organiser?" link below the QR code.
- Then, enter the same email and passkey that you entered while making the form.
- Note that, the links to the QR code page and the organizer’s page are also sent to your email address.
For more quries, comments and feedback, please contact: email@example.com.